5.2.08

Internship

Photobucket
In case you're wondering, this is how I'd spent my holidays. For the past 9 weeks, I'd been watching airplanes taking off and landing during the weekdays. But that's not the only thing that I did, it's more than that. However, I'm going to share some pictures here.



Photobucket
Cessna's Citation X, the fastest business jet in the world. It can cut down long distance travel by a few hours, depending on destination.




Photobucket
This is NIN-ER Mike Alpha Tango Mike, requesting for take off, copy over.




Photobucket
Name: Dornier Nickname: Don't come near







Photobucket
Cockpit of Dornier 228




Photobucket
AirAsia. Only aircraft can fly, not people. Only people had been carried by it ;)




Photobucket
Another colour-scheme (inversed)




Photobucket
MAS, Malaysia Airlines




Photobucket
Airbus A330-300, this aircraft is huge and noisy as well @.@




Photobucket
Taking off... End of gallery.

No comments :

Post a Comment